Fred Williams Sartor, Jr. (“Will”)
Email: Contact F. Williams Sartor, Jr.
- Insurance defense
- Medical malpractice defense
- Products liability defense
- Commercial litigation
- Workers compensation
- Louisiana and U.S. District Court, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana, 1988
- Loyola University – New Orleans, J.D.
Associations and memberships
- Fourth Judicial District, Louisiana State, Federal and American Bar Associations
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel (Member, Board of Directors, 2006 – 2008)
- Defense Research Institute
- Fred J. Fudickar, Jr. American Inns of Court
Following a brief practice in New Orleans immediately upon completion of law school, Will returned to his hometown of Monroe in 1989 and began practice in insurance defense with an established defense law firm. In August 2001, Will and his partners began their current practice at Nelson, Zentner, Sartor & Snellings, LLC, where he specializes in automobile liability, product liability and medical malpractice defense.
Will and his wife, Sandy, were born and raised in Monroe, Louisiana. Married in 1986, they have 3 children, Morgan, Ben and Trey.
- Monroe, Louisiana
Nelson, Zentner, Sartor & Snellings, LLC
serves clients in Monroe and throughout Louisiana as well as nationwide.