Thomas G. “Tommy” Zentner, Jr.
Email: Contact Thomas G. Zentner, Jr.
- Insurance defense
- Professional malpractice defense
- Civil litigation
- Louisiana, 1982
- Louisiana State University, J.D.
- Fourth Judicial District, Louisiana State (District 7 Representative, Young Lawyers Section, 1988 – 1990, House of Delegates Representative, 1991 – 1993, 1998—, District Seven Representative, Board of Governors, 1994 – 1997) and American Bar Associations
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel (Member, Board of Directors, 2007-2008)
- Defense Research Institute
Tommy Zentner grew up here in Monroe, Louisiana and attended Neville High School, as did his wife, the former Marion McHenry. He graduated from Centenary College in Shreveport, Louisiana in 1979 and received his law degree from Louisiana State University in 1982. He was with an established defense firm until 2001, at which time David Nelson, Will Sartor, George Snellings and he set up their current practice.
He has focused on civil litigation throughout his career, typically representing insurance companies and corporate entities. While enjoying the excitement of a trial, he often reminds clients that litigation can be time-consuming, expensive and unpredictable. Therefore, if a satisfactory settlement of a case can be reached, this is usually the best result to work towards. He also works as a mediator in civil litigation cases.
He is a past member of the Board of Governors and present representative on the House of Delegates for the Louisiana State Bar Association.
- Cincinnati, Ohio
Nelson, Zentner, Sartor & Snellings, LLC
serves clients in Monroe and throughout Louisiana as well as nationwide.