David H. Nelson
Email: Contact David H. Nelson
- Insurance defense
- Products liability defense
- Professional malpractice defense
- Louisiana, 1981
- Louisiana State University, J.D.
- Fourth Judicial District, Louisiana State (Chairman, Young Lawyers Section, 1989 District Seven Representative, 1986 – 1987) Bar Associations
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers
David Hyland Nelson was born in Lake Providence, Louisiana in 1955. He received his undergraduate degree from Louisiana Tech University in 1977. He earned his Juris Doctorate Degree from Louisiana State University, Paul M. Herbert Law Center in 1981.
Upon graduation David moved to Monroe, Louisiana, where he began practicing with an established defense firm handling various types of insurance defense litigation. In August of 2001, David and his three partners left to form the firm of Nelson, Zentner, Sartor & Snellings, LLC, where he currently practices.
David is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association and the Louisiana Association for Defense Counsel, where he has served as a representative. He also served as Chairman of the Young Lawyers section for the Louisiana State Bar Association in 1989 – 1990. In 2016, he was admitted to the American College of Trial Lawyers.
Over the last 20 years, David has focused his practice on medical malpractice defense and premises liability defense. He is also still engaged in automobile liability defense cases.
- Lake Providence, Louisiana
Nelson, Zentner, Sartor & Snellings, LLC
serves clients in Monroe and throughout Louisiana as well as nationwide.