Allison M. Jarrell
Email: Contact Allison M. Jarrell
- General Litigation defense
- Insurance Defense
- Products Liability defense
- Commercial Litigation
- Workers Compensation law
- Medical Malpractice defense
- Corporation, Limited liability and Partnership Organization
- Real Estate
Admitted to Practice
- Louisiana and U.S. District Court, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana, 2001
- United States Court of Appeal for the Fifth Circuit
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2001
- Northeast Louisiana University, B.A., General Business with major concentration in Business Law
- Fourth Judicial District, Louisiana State, Federal and American Bar Association
- Fred J. Fudicker American Inn of Court
- Young Lawyers Association of the 4th JDC, past-president
Community and Other Activities
- Grace Episcopal School Board
- Junior League of Monroe (past board member)
- Board of Trustees, St Paul’s United Methodist Church
- Past Faculty Advisor, Kappa Delta
A native of Oak Ridge, Louisiana, Allison graduated from Prairie View Academy in 1993 before pursuing her undergraduate degree at Northeast Louisiana University in Monroe, Louisiana. In addition to obtaining a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, Allison received a minor in Business Law and served as a member and officer of Kappa Delta Sorority. Allison then attended Mississippi College School of Law in Jackson, Mississippi, receiving her J.D. in 2001. Allison returned to Monroe and began practicing with an established firm in 2001 and has been practicing law with the office of Nelson, Zentner, Sartor & Snellings, L.L.C. since 2004. Allison also served on the faculty of the University of Louisiana – Monroe for 8 years teaching Business Law, Real Estate Law and Commercial Liability Insurance.
While a significant portion of her practice involves litigation defense (insurance defense, workers compensation, products liability), Allison also handles matters in real estate and successions.
Allison is married to C. Palmer Jarrell, III and they have two sons, Drew and McCain.
Nelson, Zentner, Sartor & Snellings, LLC
serves clients in Monroe and throughout Louisiana as well as nationwide.